Rewordify.com is in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) because Rewordify.com:
- Does not permit users under the age of 13 to register accounts
- Does not display any user information anywhere on the site except for the user's registration name that is only visible to the registered user
- Does not require users to divulge any personal information (anonymous registration is permitted)
- Collects only a username from users, which may be an anonymous username or an email adddress. No other information is collected.
- Does not market or sell anything to users
- Does not permit users to communicate with each other
- Does not disclose any user registration information to any third parties
- Does not communicate with users except when responding to messages left via the "Contact Us" page
- Permits teachers to make student accounts that contain no personal information and that are incapable of posting any information
- Prominently notifies teachers on the student account creation page that they must not use any personally identifiable information when creating accounts for children under 13
Information on this site is being collected by:
To review and delete a child's information
If you discover that your child's information has been collected by this site, you may review it, ask for us to delete it, and ask us to refuse to allow any further collection or use of your child's information.
To review, delete, and ask us to refuse to collect your child's information, contact the person listed above by email or telephone. In your communication, include: 1) your first and last name, 2) Your email address or telephone number, 3) The username of your child, 4) the nature of your concern, and 5) What actions you wish us to take. We will respond within ten calendar days.