You (or anyone else) can print quizzes, vocabulary sheets, and cloze activities from any text you paste in, or from any document on the site.
- View a document on the site by searching for it or browsing through the classic literature or public documents,
paste in some text and click "Rewordify text."
- At the top, click the "Print / Learning activities" button:
- Select the button next to what you want to print. For the items with an asterisk (*), you can check or uncheck the box that will generate an answer key.
- Click "Print."
- You'll see a printable page that looks very plain, but that prints correctly. Click "Print page" on that page.
- When you're done, click "Close page."